New Range Hours: 6:00am – 5:00pm
Attend The Next General Members Meeting
Tuesday, December 2nd, 7:00pm, at the DSRPC Clubhouse
General Meeting Agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Meeting called to order by acting president Joe Bognar.
- Acting Secretary Linda Rousseau read minutes from the last General Meeting.
- Any new members please stand and give your name.
- Reminder, Club hours are from 6:00 to 5:00.
- Linda Rousseau membership update.
- Martha update on safety orientation classes.
- Andrew update from web master.
- Jerry update on range 10 and other ranges.
- No E-board meeting until January 2015 holidays.
- Recommendations from accident investigation Team: reference Swap Meet by Joe Orlick Chairman.
- Disciplinary hearing Ex-President Bobby Barbara and secretary Terry Slotterbeck.
- General Membership to vote.
- Motion to adjourn meeting – meeting adjourned.
The Next E-Board Meeting Will Be On November 18th At 6:30pm At The Club House
If you have any issues you would like to discuss with the E-Board please contact
Terry Slotterbeck (secretary) at 702-672-1830 so you can be put on the agenda.
You may also do the same for the upcoming General Meeting.
Effective Immediately 50 BMG Is Prohibited On All Ranges
For safety reasons the E-Board has voted to immediately
stop the use of .50 BMG caliber firearms on all ranges.
Except for special events approved by the E-Board.
Volunteer Needed To Work The Security Gate
DSRPC is looking for a part time volunteer member for the security gate.
Per our BYLAWS the member must be in good standing & have a current RSO certification.
Contact Terry Slotterbeck at 702-672-1830 to schedule an appointment.
Have You Recently Changed Your Address or Phone Number?
Members who have changed their address or phone number
please mail your name, new address, city ,state, zip &
phone number to member services.
You can find Member Services contact info HERE.
We now have a “Suggestion Box” in the security office. The E-Board would like
to hear your idea’s, suggestion & opinions. The suggestions will be reviewed
at every general meeting.
Submit a Suggestion using our online “Suggestion Box” by clicking HERE
or clicking on Suggestion Box under Contact Us in the top menu.
Target Frames & Stands for Rent or Purchase
Target Frames: $10.00 • Stands: $5.00
Reminder To All Members: Please use wooden wedges to secure your target,
rather than using rocks! The wedges are available on request at the guard-shack.