Maintenance Person Wanted:
The Qualifications For The Position Are As Follows:
- This is a part time position that will pay $11.00 per hour.
- You must be able to work up to 20 hours per week and be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- You must be familiar with our range policy, procedures and construction.
- You must leave your resume at the security office attention acting secretary.
- You must submit your application by 5/20/13 to apply for this position.
The Executive Board Requests The Following:
If you need to discuss any issues with the Executive Board please contact acting secretary
Terry Slotterbeck at 702-672-1830 to be put on the agenda. This also applies to the
General Business meeting. This is to be done two weeks prior to either meeting.
Attend The Next General Members Meeting
Tuesday, June 4th, 7:00pm, at the DSRPC Clubhouse
DESERT SPORTMAN’S SUPER MEMBERSHIP SWAP MEET!
Open to Members & their Immediate family ONLY.
May 18th – Boat House – Setup: 6 – 8am – Open 8am to 1pm
Hot Dogs & Sausage Dogs hot off the grill!
Table reservations: $10 ea. (leave $10 per table in sealed envelope at Guard House, Attention: Swap Meet Master, with name & contact phone #). 5/11/13 is the last day you can purchase a table for the swap meet.
Donations: Donations are welcome for the DSRPC swap meet. They we be sold at the DSRPC table.
List your items & put it in a sealed envelope, marked Attention: Bobby Barbera with your contact info.
Drop it off at the guard shack no later than 5/15/13.
• Set up 6am to 8am at the boat house. • Start 8am close 1pm. • ALL guns are to be Zip Tied.
• Members MUST show their Badge at the Guard & Boat House.
• Food & Beverage will be at a nominal cost.
During the last general meeting (3/5/13) and in accordance with the bylaws the following offices & members were nominated, voted and accepted.
President: Bobby Barbera, Executive Range Officer: Rick Meade, Chief Instructor: Jerry Litherland, & Secretary: Terry Slotterbeck.
They are all running uncontested and will take office 7/1/13. Because they are running uncontested there will not be a ballot sent out, this will save your club approximately $2,500.
The Club Needs A Permanent Shade Cover for Range 8
The club is looking for someone to donate a permanent shade cover
for range 8 matches. A Used carport or patio cover will work.
We would gladly accept a cash donation to cover the cost of
purchasing a new one.
YOUR CLUB IS ASKING FOR YOUR HELP.
Volunteers are needed for work parties and gate duty.
We also need “RANGE RIDERS” to patrol the ranges,
would prefer RSO’S but not necessary.
Please come out and lend a hand.
Range Security Officers Needed
Anyone who would like to apply for a security position at DSRPC.
Please bring a resume by the guard shack.