- Ranges 8, 9, & 10 will be closed 9/28/15 through 10/5/15.
- Range 9 users: Ranges 3, 5 and 6 will be open all week.
- Range 10 Users: please use Range 2 instead of Range 10 until 10/5/15.
There will be no access to Conex storage off the closed ranges during road repairs
This is the third and final phase of the 2015 Range Road Repair Project.
No other range closures for road repair are currently scheduled.
Members may bring guests at no charge.
November 14th, 2015 • Boat House
Setup: 8am • Open 9am
- Cost per table will be $10.00 ea. Tables can be purchased at the October and November General Membership Meetings or at the Range Security Office.
- Space is limited – First Come, First Served.
- Raffle tickets are $1.00 each.
- Raffle drawing will be at 1pm. You must be present to win.
All Firearms Must Be Unloaded and Zip Tied By Security.
The main range entrance road will be closed for repairs beginning 9/21/2015. All ranges will remain open while the entrance is being re-paved.
Entry and check-in to the range will be via a temporary road directly on your right after you turn off of Charleston into the regular entrance way.
PLEASE LIMIT YOUR SPEED TO 5 MPH
WHILE DRIVING ON THE TEMPORARY ROAD
NO DUST!!! PLEASE!!! NO DUST!!!
On September 13, 2015, a club member observed an unarmed person trespassing on the Range 10 berms at DSRPC. The trespasser was disoriented and was not aware of his physical condition or surroundings. Range security was notified, and 911 was called. The person was directed to move to a shaded area and was given water. EMTs and Metro arrived in a few minutes and transported him to a local hospital for treatment and observation.
THE BOARD THANKS ALL INVOLVED FOR THEIR PROMPT RESPONSE TO THIS SITUATION.
IF YOU OBSERVE ANYONE ON THE DSRPC RANGE IN PHYSICAL (OR EMOTIONAL) DISTRESS, PLEASE NOTIFY RANGE SECURITY IMMEDIATELY.
- Ranges 1-4 will be closed from 9/14-9/20 for access road repairs.
- Range 1 & 4 Users: No access until 9/21.
- Range 2 Users: Please use Range 10 until 9/21.
- Range 3 Users: Please use Range 5 or 6 until 9/21.
- There will be no access to Conex storage off the closed ranges during road repairs.
|January 2 – March 7||7:00am||5:00pm|
|March 8 – May 24||7:00am||7:00pm|
|May 25 -September 7||6:00am||7:00pm|
|September 8- October 31||7:00am||7:00pm|
|November 1- December 31||7:00am||5:00pm|
DSRPC is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
No shooting on ranges during DSRPC Work Parties
(4th Saturday of each month).
Tuesday, October 6th, 7:00pm, at the DSRPC Clubhouse
Raising the Flag:
The Club flagpole has been repainted, and a new pulley system installed. Old Glory is once again flying proudly over DSRPC! Thanks for your patience while we searched for a cost effective solution.
Re-Paving Project Update:
The DSRPC President and Secretary visited the Clark County Construction Commission on 8/18 and 8/21 to discuss the upcoming road repair and paving project. [Read More…]