Raising the Flag:
The Club flagpole has been repainted, and a new pulley system installed. Old Glory is once again flying proudly over DSRPC! Thanks for your patience while we searched for a cost effective solution.
Re-Paving Project Update:
The DSRPC President and Secretary visited the Clark County Construction Commission on 8/18 and 8/21 to discuss the upcoming road repair and paving project. [Read More…]
Tuesday, September 1, 7:00pm, at the DSRPC Clubhouse
General Meeting Agenda:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Call to Order – President, Joe Orlick.
- General remarks and welcome of new members – Joe Orlick.
- Reading of last General Membership Meeting minutes – Arlan Levitan.
- Approval of minutes by the membership.
- Membership Services Report – Linda Rousseau.
- New Member Orientation Report – Arlan Levitan/Linda Rousseau.
- Treasurer’s Report – Bill Jones.
- Webmaster Report – Andrew Nikishin.
- Range Improvements Report – Bill Jones.
- Work Party Report – Joe Bognar.
- Tentative Road Repaving Schedule – Arlan Levitan.
- Upcoming October Elections (Chief Instructor & Executive Range Officer) – Joe Orlick/Arlan Levitan.
- November Club Swap Meet – Status Report.
- Club Archives Project – Rush Harkleroad.
- Match Result Reports – Match Directors.
- Old Business – Open Discussion under Robert’s Rules of Order.
- New Business – Open Discussion under Robert’s Rules of Order.
|January 2 – March 7||7:00am||5:00pm|
|March 8 – May 24||7:00am||7:00pm|
|May 25 -September 7||6:00am||7:00pm|
|September 8- October 31||7:00am||7:00pm|
|November 1- December 31||7:00am||5:00pm|
DSRPC is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
No shooting on ranges during DSRPC Work Parties
(4th Saturday of each month).
Saturday, August 22nd
If you would like to help with range maintenance then
COME OUT AND LEND A HAND!
Want to help out even more?
DSRPC is looking for part time volunteers for the security team.
Volunteers must be in good standing and hold an up to date
NRA Range Safety Officer (RSO) certification.
Will Be On September 15th, at 6:00pm in The Club House
The eBoard has announced that the positions of Executive Range Officer and Chief Instructor are open.
Pursuant to Club Bylaws, nominations for, and elections to, the open positions will occur at the DSRPC General Membership Meeting of October 6, 2015.
There will be an F-Class rifle match on Saturday, August 22 from 8am-12pm on Range 8.
Contact Bob Rousseau for more info.
Effective: July 15th 2015, Posted in
Have you ever wondered how you can give back to DSRPC without making a major commitment of time or straining that weak back or shoulder? Here’s your chance!
Before investing in some major improvements to our range, the Board would like to assemble a panel of volunteers who have expertise in areas related to future projects.